Answered By: Information Abbotsford Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 41
Answered By: Information Abbotsford
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 41
- Have you logged into the computer you are printing from?
- Have you put the right username, your student number, into the print station?
- Are you sure that the station is connected to the printer? Not all are and they will have a sign that says so.
- Did you download from hotmail or gmail? Take a look at the top left hand corner of the window your document is in. If it is in a browser window it may not find the printer. You need to hit save or download and make sure your document opens in an Microsoft Office program.
- Still no print jobs? Try logging in again. Sometimes documents are just slow to appear.
- Still no print jobs? Change computers or restart the one you are on.
- Still having problems, ask for help.
For more printing information: https://www.ufv.ca/its/student-tech-guide/labs/printing/
For library staff, there is more information if you look for this question under private answers. Search for QID P240148