Answered By: Information Abbotsford
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2017     Views: 22


Your UFV student card/ campus card is your library card, and is used to borrow materials from the UFV library. Student cards are issued at the Campus Card office in  Abbotsford and the library circulation desk in Chilliwack.

You have to have your card for printing and photocopying.

Contact Us