Answered By: Information Abbotsford Last Updated: Jul 24, 2017 Views: 19
You've gone to the shelves and the book or journal is not where it should be.
Try these strategies first:
- Check the UFV Library Catalogue again:
- Is it checked out?
- Is it a reference book? Reference books are shelved in the Reference section.
- Are you in the campus library that owns the title?
- Check the book carts in the library; the book might not yet be reshelved.
- Check to see if you recognize your classmates. They might be using the same book.
If you have tried everything and still can't find it, place a hold on the item and the Circulation staff will search it. When they find it, you will get an email through MyUFV saying it is available. In the meantime, try looking for other books/journals. You may also ask for help at the Information Desk.