Answered By: Diane Cruickshank Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 17
Answered By: Diane Cruickshank
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 17
- Your username is your student / employee number which often starts with 3000, 2000 or 107.
- This number is recorded on your UFV student / employee campus card.
- Your password is your six digit PIN allocated to you during your admission / registration or hiring process.
- The first time you log into the UFV network, your PIN is set to your birth date (yymmdd) which you will be asked to change after your first login.
- Please see Student Computer Accounts or Employee Computer Accounts for more detailed information about computer accounts.