Answered By: Information Abbotsford Last Updated: Jul 25, 2017 Views: 123
From the library's home page:
1. Click on "My Library Account".
2. Choose "Renew my library materials".
3. Enter your student number and 4-digit library PIN number (click on Don't know your PIN? and your PIN will be emailed to your MyUFV account).
4. You will probably want to select the option that says Renew All and then hit Renew Selected Items.
5. You will now see a screen that tells you how many times you have renewed the book, what date it is now due, and how many times more you can renew the book online. PLEASE READ THIS SCREEN CAREFULLY.
Because if it looks like this (see below), the book hasn't been renewed. Someone has a hold on it and you need to return it as soon as possible. The fines for an overdue book jump from $0.50 a day to $2.00 a day if the book has a hold on it.
Finally even if you have successfully renewed your books you may get another email asking you to return them sooner than you think. This will happen if someone places a hold on them.