Answered By: Information Abbotsford
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2017     Views: 56

A microform is a square of film (microfiche) or roll of film (microfilm) onto which pages of a document have been photographed. Some of our older journal/newspaper publications are converted into microform.

The Abbotsford library has a microfilm and microfiche reader: a digital scanner,  which lets you save documents to pdfs or images. It is not connected to a printer. Attached are the operation instructions though these are also kept at the digital scanner station.

Contact Us