Answered By: Information Abbotsford
Last Updated: Mar 05, 2016     Views: 9

If you are visiting researcher or faculty member from another university and you want access to our research databases, you need to do the following steps.

First you must fill in the attached forms.  The "Access form for Visitng Researchers" form must be signed by the Research Chair and the Dean and is sent to the Collections Librarian.

You will then be added to our list of authorized users.

When you leave, you will be removed from the list of authorized users and will no longer have access to our database off campus.


Contact Us