Answered By: Diane Cruickshank Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 393
Answered By: Diane Cruickshank
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 393
Using "Full Text Finder"
UFV students and employees may order journal articles and books electronically from most of our licensed research databases, using the "Full Text Finder" link:
- Search for articles on your topic in the research database
- Display your search results
- Click on "Full Text Finder." This will tell you if the article is...
available in full text in ANY of our databases
available in print at the UFV Library
available to borrow from another library (know as interlibrary loan)
- If the article is not available in full text or at UFV, you have the option to Request this item through interlibrary loan
- Fill out the online form and click "Send Request"- you will receive an email message when your item is ready for pickup
- Special note for online students: If you are unable to travel to campus on campus because of distance or other special circumstances, choose "Online Student" as your pickup location; the item will be mailed to your home address.
- If there is no "Full Text Finder" link available, you can fill out an interlibrary loan form online to request the item. Find out more information on interlibrary loans.