Answered By: Diane Cruickshank Last Updated: Jul 26, 2017 Views: 27
Answered By: Diane Cruickshank
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2017 Views: 27
Scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles:
- Contain very current information
- Report the latest primary research and the important developments in a field
- Are the medium of communication for scholars
- Contain lengthy bibliographies of related research
- Contain information on narrow, specific topics
Using them will give you a solid foundation to back up what you want to say in your essays/reports.
Need to find more general information? Use books.