Answered By: Diane Cruickshank
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018     Views: 124

Print journals and magazines, also known as periodicals, are shelved in a separate section of the library. 

In Abbotsford, the periodicals are located on the main floor along the windows.

In Chilliwack, the journals are located to your left as you enter.

All journals are arranged alphabetically (A-Z) by the title, starting with titles such as "Advertising Age" and ending with "Visual Merchandising".

All of our print AND electronic journal title holdings are listed in the UFV Journals List

So if you are looking for "Teaching Children Mathematics" look under T for Teaching. Of course, sometimes high use journals are kept as course reserves so if you can't find what you are looking for ask for help.

Contact Us